Thursday, June 10, 2010

congrats class of 2010 !

For the past three days, I've been to three graduations. The first was the Life Skills (Special Education) Graduation, secondly was my school's graduation and third was my best friend's graduation.

This is what I wore to my best friend's graduation:

Dress: I stole from her (she bought from Dots) | Cardigan: WalMart | Shoes: Payless


Her name's Tonya and she's graduating from Dauphin County Vocational Technical School. She was in the cosmetology program. We've been best friends since we were two. (:

Like I said earlier, I went to the Life Skills (Special Education) graduation on Monday night. My mom works at my school in a Life Skills classroom as a Teacher's Aide. Before I went to cyberschool, I used to go into her classroom all the time and hang out with the students. They are all really great kids and I love every single one of them. Last week, I went to their Field Day that they had and we had a blast!




This is a picture of myself and a girl named Adaira. She graduated on Monday. It was very hard for me to see her go because she means a lot to me. Last year at the Special Olympics I was her buddy, and ever since then we've been really great friends. I will miss her dearly.

Ah, and this is Guy. He is the most precious person you will ever meet. He may call girls "he" but he loves everyone. This picture was taken at a Special Olympics event about a month ago, and I was his partner. That same day I lost my voice and he kept asking me if I was going to be okay, and kept offering me water. (:

And finally, I just want to let you know that I will be blogging on the I Love Fatshion Network Blog, doing a bi-weekley segment starting next Friday. My segment will be about Fatshionistas in the News. Go check it out.

-Nikki.

3 comments:

  1. Your dress is lovely! I love the print. Its so sweet that you go and hang out with those kids, I bet it means so much to them! kudos to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked fabulous. I love the print on that dress.

    ReplyDelete