Monday, June 14, 2010

glee.


i'm sure you've all heard of it. and if you haven't please look the show up.
the season finale was this past tuesday, and i've been obsessed with it all season. i have (almost) all of the songs on my ipod, and seriously, i rock out in the car. if you would see me, you'd think i was performing. fantastic.
i haven't been feeling my best lately, so i don't have any cute outfit posts for you. i decided i'd just share a little bit of my obsession.

along with the wonderful music, vocal abilites and choreography, the male performers on the show aren't so bad to look at.

Mark Salling plays Noah "Puck" Puckerman. Oh, hello.
aaaand

Matthew Morrison plays Mr. Will Schuester. I mean, really.

I will leave you with a video of Mark singing "Sweet Caroline," one of my all-time favorite songs.


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog girlie! Check mine out if you wish :)

    Adrienne
    http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete