Tuesday, June 1, 2010

memorial day weekend

First (real) post ! yaaay !

I'll start off first by saying that I had a great memorial day weekend, and I hope you all had a great one too. Secondly, I apologize for not updating, but I really didn't have a great outfit to post until last Saturday, and I was busy the rest of the weekend. You'll be hearing more of me, I promise !

Here's my outfit from Saturdaaay:

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy (can you guess I shop there?)
Belt: My grandmother's
Shoes: Payless. (although barely visible, they're just white flats)
Sunglasses: Hot Topic.

I wore that outfit to my cousin's first holy communion party. Later, I had a bonfire at my house and a bunch of my friends came over and we played volleyball, made s'mores, and had bunches of fun.

I have bunches of ideas about posts, and like I said before, I'll be posting a lot more. And as a bonus, I'll give you a fab picture of my mom from this Saturday ! :D



-Nikki.

4 comments:

  1. Loveee! Especially the cut out detailing on the dress and those sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detail around the neck is such a cute touch.

    http://bigsizeonasmallbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy weekedn! love yur dress:) aww your mum is so cute:)
    x
    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete