Friday, June 4, 2010

what i'm lookin' for

I've always loved heels, they improve your posture and make your legs look fantastic. As I got older, I stopped wearing them because I thought I was too tall. But now I'm proud of how tall I am (I'm 5'9"), especially in heels.
That being said, I'm looking for a great pair of summer heels. I find heels are easier to dance in and I feel hot in them.
So for my first installment of What I'm Lookin' For, it will be nude heels/pumps.

1. SM Karro Patent Pump in Taupe (dsw.com)
2. ASOS Princess Peep Toe Shoe in Nude
3. ASOS HEARTY 3 bow T-Bar Shoe in Nude
4. No. 704b Amanda Leather Cut Out Platform Pump (dsw.com)
5. London Stiletto in Ivory Snake (alloy.com)
6. Fiona Heel in Tan (alloy.com)

Although I love all of these shoes, I have trouble finding shoes because I wear a size 11, and like many of you, suffer from wide feet.
Do any of you know of any online shops that sell cute wide-width shoes?

-Nikki.

2 comments:

  1. Love 3 and 5, hot! Have you checked Evans for wide-width shoes? I think their sizing goes to a UK 9 too, which is a US 11. xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, heels don't improve your posture, they're actually really bad for your back! But then again, so are flip flops! They're beautiful though and not a big deal unless you wear them constantly. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete